In the wild
These projects are using kbpgp. Let us know if you do something cool (email firstname.lastname@example.org), and we'll add you. Keybase / the KBPGP contributors are not responsible for the security of the sites listed below, other than Keybase.io, although we may add some notes.
- Keybase.io, public keys for the whole world
- Top Secret, a game inspired by the Snowden leaks. (Kickstarter)
- pgpkeygen.com, an online PGP keygen using kbpgp.
- fnContact.com/pgpkeys, an online PGP keygen using kbpgp.
- pgpchat, a Node.js chat using PGP
- PGP generator, a site for PGP in the browser
We're just getting started with this tutorial and examples. Hit us up on github if anything is missing.