- •Teams Table of Contents
- •Getting Started
- •Signature Chain V2
- •Per-User Keys
- •Naming and Signature Chain Details
- •Team Crypto Details
- •Cascading Lazy Key Rotation
- •Loading Teams on Keybase Clients
- •Downgrade Leases
- •Team Invites and TOFU
- •Seitan Tokens V2
- •Fast Team Loader
- •Team Box Auditor
Our public keys
Docs > Teams >
❤️ Please read Getting Started With Teams
Here is the technical documentation for teams:
- Sigchain V2 is a discussion of changes to our sigchain format made for the sake of teams.
- Per-User Keys describes how Keybase users, when using teams, share a secret key across all their devices.
- Design explains the high-level design goals of Teams
- Signature Chain Details describes the lower-level signature chain operation behind teams
- Crypto describes the lower-level cryptography behind teams
- Team Loader describes the process of loading teams in the Keybase client.
- Cascading Lazy Key Rotation describes the key rotation process for teams.
- Downgrade Leases describes how cross-chain operations are kept serializable and race-free
- Team Invites and TOFU describes proof-based team invites as well as server-trust invites
- Seitan Tokens V2 describes how we securely invite a user to a team without server trust
- Fast Team Loader describes how team loading is fast-pathed on clients without primed caches
- Team Box Auditor describes how clients audit the server to make sure the teams' secret keys are keyed for the right users and devices